Change you future and develop you career as a Forensic Delay Consultant in Construction.
BlueLeaders is looking for a dynamic professional who wants to join our client’s team in A Coruña (Spain). You will work directly with the country director in Spain and your role will be delivering forensic delay analysis and providing technical assistance clients related to disputes in the construction industry.
Our client is an independent global construction support consultancy dedicated to supporting the construction industry to manage their projects and avoid disputes. The headquearters in Spain is located in A Coruña.
- Give advice on technical matters regarding independent forensic delay analysis: analyse construction programmes to establish delays, culpability and entitlement, participating in contractors’ claims for extensions of time and related costs.
- Calculation of recoverable costs in delay claims and making reports to differentiate between evidence and entitlement.
- Actively participate in presentations to clients.
- Overall planning and monitoring duties on live projects.
- Identify contacts and business networking opportunities.
- Support presentation of the company to clients or any audience.
- Degree qualified in construction management or engineering.
- High level Spanish and English (oral and written) with international experience.
- Very strong skills in project planning (at least 3/5 yrs experience) with demonstrated capabilities in day-to-day planning and programming duties on a live construction project.
- We seek strengths in project planning, more than project management.
- Must have been involved in the front-line delivery of construction projects.
- Understanding of construction techniques across different sectors and knowledge of different forms of contracts.
- Communication skills (conversations with clients and excellent writing).
- Expertise in planning software
- Primavera P6 software.
- Desired (not essential): experience in forensic planning and delay analysis. Chartered member of professional body.
- Basic annual salary 35.000/42.000 eur (depends on experience and skills).
- Dynamic opportunities of professional development.
- Training on the job position and company procedures.
- Working on international projects.
- High quality life standards in a medium size city (A Coruña).
Due Date: March 30th